Sharing my life and love of cross stitch. Thoughts about this and that.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Updated Freebie Links and Reading List Pages

I'm probably unnecessarily reinventing the wheel because there are some great sites with freebie links, but it gives me an interesting challenge and so far my links all work. If you run across one that doesn't, please let me know!

It's been HOT HOT HOT here in Arlington with no end in sight. As of today we will have had 43 days over 100 so far this summer, with 36 consecutive days over 100. The record is 42 in 1980. Looks like we're going to break that. Ever had to be outside when it is 110? Or even just 105? MISERABLE!!

1 comment:

Sherre said...

Hi, Linda! It's been a hot summer here in Wichita, too. We have had 40 days of over 100 so far. The record is 50 days in 1936. We've had several days when the actual temp has been 111! It is miserable. I'm longing for Autumn! :-)

Photobucket