Sharing my life and love of cross stitch. Thoughts about this and that.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"You're Special" Bookmark Freebie

I had forgotten I had this one for Valentine's as well. The first is 119w x29h. If that's slightly longer than you like, the second is slightly smaller at 111w x 29h. Chart correction on first: there's an extra x in the inner border directly below the letter "C".  Delete it. Please remember all downloads are subject to the Copyright information on the right. Please leave a comment if you do. Thanks! Be sure to set your printer to landscape to print the chart. Enjoy!






!! Happy Valentine's Day !!





2 comments:

Mylene said...

Lovely! Thanks so much for sharing them.

Judy said...

Thanks Linda for this lovely design. I think I'll stitch it for myself.

Happy Stitching,
Judy

Photobucket