Sharing my life and love of cross stitch. Thoughts about this and that.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Continued Fruitless Job Search

I have been submitting online job applications a lot recently. Friday I sent a couple to Bank of America. Despite spell check, repeated attempts at proof reading, etc., when I started on #2 what I had submitted with #1 was displayed. I about died. First, when I'd created my "account" I'd misspelled my name as Lidna (something my fickle fingers do all too often), and then there was the misspelled words that only NOW jump out at me. I corrected name, errors and resubmitted #1. I hope that wiped the first submission. Why is it only AFTER one hits SEND that the errors magically appear?? Can't begin to explain just how deflated and defeated I felt. -Lidna :{

No comments:

Photobucket